Public Funds/Taft-Hartley Plans
Wells Capital Management (WellsCap) has been a trusted advisor in the management of public fund and Taft-Hartley assets for more than 20 years. With increasingly tighter regulations and significant pressures to reduce unfunded liabilities, we offer a broad range of solutions that span the risk/reward spectrum to meet our clients' unique investment needs.
- Our centralized investment risk management structure provides a consistent framework for analyzing and balancing risk in our clients' portfolios. WellsCap considers investment risk management to be a critical and integral component of investment performance.
- Our dedicated client relationship professionals are able to provide ongoing, constructive dialogue with the trustees, boards, and investment committees, understanding the specific needs of the public funds and Taft-Hartley plans and the environment in which they operate.
Specialized services for public funds and Taft-Hartley plans:
- Advanced client reporting and transparency
- Proxy voting guidelines
- High-quality compliance oversight throughout the trading and operating environment
- Global resources to develop innovative investment solutions for short-term and long-term assets