Endowments and Foundations
Wells Capital Management (WellsCap) has partnered with mission-driven organizations for more than 20 years to manage their assets. Today, we are honored to manage more than $12 billion of assets for nonprofit organizations.
- Our global resources and insights provide solutions that apply the benefits of tax-exempt status while managing investment and capital preservation needs.
- WellsCap's centralized risk management oversight provides a consistent framework for analyzing and balancing risk in our clients' portfolios.
- Our client-centric approach allows for tailored advice from experienced endowment and foundation relationship specialists.
- WellsCap, as a part of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., has a rich history and legacy that fosters a culture of client service excellence and the financial means to deliver on this commitment.
Specialized services for endowments and foundations:
- An in-depth understanding of investment and spending policies that allows for tailored portfolio construction, including recognizing the liabilities and/or funding obligations that nonprofits must address in their investment policies.
- Providing investment solutions that honor and maintain the integrity of the organization's mission.